The amazing Wild Earthlings


The group is small and dedicated -- an all-volunteer, grassroots, consensus project run on a shoestring budget. And what the Wild Earthlings achieve each year is nothing short of amazing.

Feedback from Wild Earth 2006 participants:

“I learned quite a bit, and my perception really changed. It was good to be around so many different kinds of people in such an inclusive environment."

“I’ve never done anything like this before. I feel like I’ve just woken up and discovered a purpose in life.”

“I’m so glad I had a chance to get to know you and your crew, and don’t you dare count me out of any actions you have planned.”

“I had such a great time at Wild Earth, I really appreciated all the time and energy you put into it. It was really well-organized and went smoothly.”

“I hope that one day I can come back to BC and work closely with you all.”

Sign up to volunteer, present a workshop or host a discussion! Download the poster and sign-up sheet here.

Wild Earth is funded in part by voluntary donations at the camp. Volunteers and presenters get in free. For more info, keep reading the posts below.

Only 89 days to go!

No comments: